I ordered A fifty pack of blank CD's from a Third party company selling under the Walmart name. Instead of leaving the blank fifty CD's in the pancake plastic platter the Manufacturer puts them in, this company ( Yabow Inc) decided to take them out and put them in a paper thin box and the USPS doing what they do best crushed the package and all fifty blank CD's in it.

I called the company and got a RMA to print out and attach it to a new box to return to the seller. I told the company representative I just want my money back as I don't believe they could package another package properly to send through the USPS.

As it turns out it wasn't a smart buy buying from Smartbuy Depot. Have yet to see a return of my money.

Review about: Smartbuy Depot Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Comments

On 1/22/2018, consumer reported the item was damaged upon receipt, SmartBuy Depot immediately sent consumer prepaid shipping label to return the damaged item, and the entire order was fully refunded afterwards, and this case was resolved. It's very hard to control how Post Office handle the packages.

As you can see from the photos, even though 2 layers of protection (bubbles plus corrugated carton box), damages during transit could still happen. Item has to be returned and inspected for damage claim.